INSIGHT AND COUNSEL
Mindful Reputation provides insight, guidance and mentoring services to boards and management teams.
We help reputation owners understand where, how and why reputation matters, and what can be done to protect and enhance it for the benefit of the organisation and its relationships with key stakeholders.
BUILDING IN, NOT BOLTING ON: Our services include reputation auditing, benchmarking, evaluation, advising facilitating engagement and building enterprise-wide programmes to ensure reputation is not bolted on, but built-in for sustainable results.
REPUTATION-READY: The reputation journey is about the how – measuring how we move from where we are now to improved thinking, communications, and importantly, behaviours. It is about accountability and building shared understanding and belief into the new, improved ‘business as usual’ which requires nurturing and maintaining.
Clients engage with us at all, or any, stages of a comprehensive reputation management journey, including:
- Benchmarking, evaluation and evidence
- Validating and interpreting intelligence
- Identifying and prioritising key audiences
- Helping to frame the narrative and messages
- Building Reputation Management Plans
- Transferring the technical skills required to manage a reputation programme internally enterprise-wide